Why Canada ?
Canada is a welcoming nation that provides an opportunity for Indian students and international students to apply for permanent residency after completing their studies. Canada is a preferred by many students due to its quality of life and low crime rates.
- International students with Canadian credentials and Canadian work experience may apply for permanent residency without having to leave Canada
- Ranked as one of the best places in the world to live by the United Nations
- Possibility of Permanent Residency after study
- Post Study Work Permit for up to 3 years after study
- A peaceful, politically stable and safe country
- Lower tuition fees than many comparable programs in the US and UK
There are mainly two intakes- Fall (August) and Spring (January)
- Fall is the major intake as all the university options are open for admission unlike Spring when certain choices are not available.
- Application Deadline- The deadline for submitting the application varies from university to university and course to course. However, it is generally from October to March for Fall intake and for spring intake the deadline is 15 October.
Students have to apply online both for Bachelors as well as Masters and each University has a different fee.
- Sealed & stamped 10th, 11th and 12th Official Transcripts from school
- 2 letter of Recommendations from school teachers.
- Statement of Purpose
- Official Transcripts from University
- 2 Academic recommendation and 1 from the employer(if the candidate has any work experience)
- Statement of Purpose
- Essays, if required by the University
- Detailed CV
Cost of Studying
The cost of education in the Canada varies between the states and the institutions.
Average tuition fees per year range from $10,000 to $20,000 Canadian per annum
Living expenses per year – $10,000-$12,000 Canadian per annum
USP of Canada as a place to live
The United States of America is a federal constitutional republic comprising of 50 states, a multicultural nation with variety of ethnic groups, traditions and values. It’s one of the most favored study destinations for millions of students around the globe. To top it all, US universities offer extensive opportunities for education and internship.